Towards your dream job.
Imagine if you loved your job and your money.
- Stay in a job you hate because the money’s good?
- Love what you do but are having a tough time making ends meet?
- Enjoy a successful career yet feel ashamed that your finances are a mess?
- Lack a sense of achievement despite being financially secure?
- Find that your dissatisfaction with your job and your money are keeping you from enjoying life?
- Have all the material comforts of life but find something is still missing?
Help is on the way.
As a Martha Beck Certified Life Coach and CFP®, I help people with career and money issues.
Let’s face it. Your work and your wallet play a big role in your life. But you really don’t learn how to navigate these worlds in school. Your job and your money often get intertwined. And they can even impact other areas of your life.
Because nobody likes change. Making a change is hard, especially without support.
- Fear being judged by others (your parents, friends, significant other, co-workers, boss, or even investors and shareholders)?
- Fear failure?
- Think, “What if I do this and it doesn’t work out?”
- Feel terrified of people finding out the truth about your job or money situation?
- Struggle with knowing where to start?
Whether it’s your job or your personal finances you wish to improve, I can support you through the change process.
Why? Because I’ve done it myself.
Working in the financial services industry over the past 30 years, I’ve become adept at evolving and adapting to both changes within the industry and changes within my own interests and passions. I’m someone who’s continually navigated my career by picking up the thread of the things I loved to do, while letting go of the things I didn’t want to do anymore. I’ve even woven my passion for photography into a part-time freelancing job for the past 20+ years.
As a trusted wealth advisor, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and CPA (inactive), I’ve coached people, including millionaires, billionaires, and even some “pretendonaires” (those who look rich but don’t have two nickels to their name) on their money issues.
I’ll show you how to get back on track.
Also, I’m not your parents, friend, significant other, co-worker, boss, investor or shareholder. I’m an independent supporter. Maintaining confidentiality has been crucial to my success as a trusted wealth advisor to high net worth individuals, executives, and their families.
My coaching brings you the utmost level of confidentiality, allowing you a safe place without judgment.
You can let go, brainstorm and take action toward positive change.
How do I help you?
I’ll coach you on the thoughts, beliefs, and fears that are holding you back from improving your job or your financial circumstances.
I’m not an investment manager selling financial products. But I’ll share systems, strategies, and techniques to get you back on track.
We won’t solve the world’s problems. But we’ll solve the problems in your world!
My listening skills and intuition allow me to tune into the clues you share when describing your circumstances or challenges.
Together we will breakdown the barriers and beliefs that are holding you back from achieving your goals and realizing your dreams.